1. Parking in the underground parking garage within STOP SHOP Liptovský Mikuláš is free of charge for 3 hours a day. On weekends and holidays there is unlimited parking.
2. For loss of a parking card is set a fee of 25 EUR, the fee is possible to pay at the payment station.
3. After the expiration of the parking time of 3 (three) hours, the parking fee is set at 2 EUR for each additional started hour of parking during the operating hours of the underground garage from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and 3 EUR for each hour outside the operating hours from 21:00 to 6:30.
4. Payment for additional hours please do before leaving parking garage at the payment station.
5. Smoking and handling open fire in the underground car park is prohibited.
6. Visitors with gas-powered cars may only park in the outdoor car park.
7. The maximum permitted speed in all car parks is 10 km per hour.
8. Entry into the underground car park is limited only for vehicles with a maximum height of up to 2.3 meters and a width of up to 2.6 metres.
9. In the underground car park cars have to use lights.
10. Drivers are obliged not to restrict other cars at entrances or/and exits.
11. It is forbidden to use a horn within whole parking garage.
12. The driver of the car (and passengers) may not unnecessarily and unreasonably stay in the underground car park.
13. Pedestrians are forbidden to stay in the areas of entrances and exits from all car parks as well as in the areas of the entire underground car park.
14. The car park are not guarded and the operator is not responsible for damage caused to cars parked in any of the car parks.
15. It is forbidden to park damaged or otherwise unfit / broken vehicles in all car parks.
16. It is forbidden to leave the engine on unnecessarily or unjustifiably in the underground car park.
17. The owner / driver of the car is responsible for all damages caused by his car.
18. Exits / Entrances from / to the underground car park are closed from 21.00 to 6.30.
19. The outdoor car park is open 24 hours a day.
20. Visitors are obliged to maintain cleanliness and order within all parking lots.
21. Visitors are obliged to park according to the parking areas marked for this purpose.
22. Visitors are obliged to properly lock car when leaving the car park and secure it with a safety device, if it is part of the car. Visitors are also required not to leave valuables (for example laptops, mobile phones, etc.) in visible places inside car. The operator is not responsible for the loss, theft or any damage to such items.
23. Entry and exit paths at the control ramps cannot be blocked with regard to other visitors to the shopping centre. In case of any complications with the parking card, it is necessary to park the car on the side lane and immediately call the operator via the bell. Thank you for your understanding and consideration for other visitors to the shopping centre.
DEAR VISITORS, THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE PARKING RULES.
CENTRE MANAGEMENT OF SHOPPING CENTRE
STOP SHOP Liptovský Mikuláš